FB Login – www.facebook.com Home Page Sign Up | Mobile
Facebook (www.facebook.com) also called as FB is the number-one social network right now. Everybody is on Facebook! www.fb.com is a great way to keep in touch with old friends, make new friends, share pictures, play games, join or create groups to gather people who share your interests. You can also create events and invite people. Facebook is almost an essential part of the modern social life. If you haven’t said Welcome to Facebook with the www.fb.com yet, let me show you how to sign up and login.
Facebook Sign Up – How to Create a New Account in FB.com
- Go to www.facebook.com or www.fb.com (Welcome to Facebook Page)
- You’ll see a sign up form on the landing page. Fill this form, starting with your full name, email, password, birth date and gender. You need to be at least 13 years old to sign up.
- Once you click the “Sign up” button, Facebook will direct you to the security check. Facebook wants to make sure it’s an actual person signing up and not a computer/robot.
- Follow the instructions and enter the captcha (the weird-looking word inside the white box) you see on screen. Once it’s entered, click the “Sign up” button.
- You will receive an email (at the email address you used to sign up) asking to confirm your profile. This email will contain a link. Click on that link to finalize the signing up process.
- You’re done! From here, Facebook will have you fill up a complete profile and add your friends, using their emails or full names.
Once you have created an account of Facebook.com you can easily login in Facebook using the same username and password. Anyways, below I have written a small tutorial on how to login in Facebook. You can follow the same to get logged in.
Facebook Login – How to Sign In on www.Facebook.com
To sign in to Facebook go to www.facebook.com and enter your email and password in the white boxes at the top of the page. If you do not want Facebook to log you out every time you close the page, check the “Keep me logged in” box. Once your informations are entered, click the “Log in” button: you will be taken directly to your Facebook page. Have fun!. Here is the same in step by step method.
- Go to Facebook.com
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click Log In
Thats enough to login in FB, If you want then you can check the ‘remember me’ box to stay logged in. This will save you from the pain of logging in, every time you use Facebook.
Forgot Facebook Password:
It might be possible that you have forgot your FB password in that case all you need to do is go to www.fb.com and click ‘forgot your password’. Next you just have to provide some personal information like email or phone number and you can recover your Facebook account from the code that you will receive on your phone or email. Alternatively you might be asked to enter the security question to recover your password.
Facebook Mobile Login – FB Mobile App Download
In today’s world almost everyone uses their phone to handle daily works and its the same with Facebook. You don’t need to login in Facebook.com on your computer when you can do that from your phone itself. Yes there is an app for that, Its the Facebook Mobile App. So before proceeding you must download the App itself.
- FB Download for Android
- Facebook Download for iPhone
- Download for Windows Phone
- Facebook.com for Blackberry
Once you have downloaded the Facebook app for Mobile Phone, You can simply login from the phone itself. There is a FB app for each and every device, even if you use some outdated phone and there is no Facebook.com app for your phone then also you can Facebook mobile login. All you need to do is
- Open Your Mobile Browser from which you access internet
- Go to m.facebook.com ( This is mobile version of FB)
- Enter your Username and Password and click Login
Thats it! you are now logged in to FB Mobile. Now you can browse through Facebook feed, photos and everything on your phone itself.
How to Deactivate or Close Your Facebook Account
Facebook is the best and the worst thing that has happened to human kind since the birth of internet. On one hand it dramatically increases your social life and on the other hand it can waste your time like hell. Once you login to Facebook, there is no going back. So if you think you are wasting enough time on Facebook then its time to deactivate your FB account. Here is how you can do this.
- Go to Facebook.com and move to the Homepage
- Click the Drop Down Arrow beside “Home” tabat the top and ClickSettings
- Click theSecurity tab in the left bar and the Click Deactivate your Account
- Now fill the Form and Click Deactivate.
Thats enough to deactivate your FB account. You can also check the auto reactivate button to deactivate your Facebook account temporarily, This will automatically reactivate your www.facebook.com account after the time mentioned.
Note :- Till the time your account is deleted, Don’t login to Facebook with the account you deleted as that may void the deactivation process and your Facebook account might not get Closed.
FB.com is one of the best place to meet your friends. As soon as you open www.facebook.com Home Page it will greet you with Welcome to Facebook, That can make your day good. Once you Facebook Login you can see your friends pictures and write on their wall but you have to make sure that you don’t waste your time here. Facebook is meant for making friends that does not mean you should break contact with persons that are beside you.
Incoming search terms:
- wwww facebook com login
- www facebook com login homewww facebook com login home
- facebook login com
- www facebook com login home page pwww
- www Facebook login com
- wwww facebook com login welcome
- www facebooklogin com
- www facrbook com login
- www facebook com login homewww facebook com login home page
- www login facebook com
- facebook login sign in
- www facebooklogin
- www facebook com login
- www facebook com login or sign up for facebook
- www login facebook
- wwww facebook com login hotmail
- www facebook log in com
- www facrebook com login
- www facebook com login homewww facebook com login
- www facebook com login homewww facebook com